Illinois Unclaimed Money Search – Find money owed to you.

Posted: March 4, 2008 by unclaimedmoney in Uncategorized
Tags: , , , , , , , , – Find money owed to you from the Illinois unclaimed money and property fund. Conduct an IL unclaimed money search and access all 50 state unclaimed money databases and comptrollers offices..

  1. Nancy K. Morales says:

    Child support my ex-husband never finished paying. Unclaimed
    Money search found out where he worked and started deducting
    support payments, he switched jobs so that ended that. Officially the case was not open because it is over 30 years
    but if they were still able to collect after this time span
    they would be able to still locate him by his social security number. Please let me know what source I can go through to follow up on this. I would like to see these payments go to my daughter which would rightfully be hers since it was support for her. Thank You.

  2. Nancy K. Plake says:

    My name was Nancy K. Morales, I remarried and my new name is Nancy K. Plake. I am still trying to find out how to claim the child support still owed to me. I am a widow and disabled and need help financially. I live with my daughter and it would help to get the child support that is owed to me after all these years.


    Nancy K. Plake

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s